3.07.2010

2010 Live Oscar Blog Post

As a personal request, I'm going to attempt to do another live blog post documenting the 82nd Annual Academy Awards...this should be interesting...

The blog post will officially begin at 7:30 central time.

The Red Carpet (Part 1 6PM)
So...I don't know how everyone felt...but the first section of the Red Carpet coverage was really lame...the guy they have covering the floor is trying too hard, and all the other people keep talking about what great coverage they have...trying to hide the fact that they have GIANT TENTS covering the action and they're just disappointed they can't see anything.

Oh Barbara
6:11 - Monique doesn't shave her legs, tried once...didn't like it...how interesting. What an intensely personal interview. Barbara is known for going for the hard hitting questions...but now she's prolly like, "Fuck it, this is my last Oscar broadcast, I'll do what ever I want."

6:13 - I really hope I can make it through this blog post...let alone the Oscars...I'm ridiculously exhausted.

**Side Note - Follow @JayArr47 on twitter and tell him how my blog is better than him being obnoxious on twitter, and that I'll destroy him if he continues.**

6:15 - Barbara Walters, ala @AmandaSophiaE "I AM SICK OF IT!" Barbara does have amazing poise for being as old as she is and for someone who's been in the business as long as she has been. It's pretty impressive.

6:21 - Sneak peak on Sandra Bullocks interview, she admits that she was just as surprised as the rest of the world when she got nominated for an Oscar, haha. Cheers to knowing your place int he world. Speaking of Sandra Bullock and seeming kinda cool, check out her Razzie acceptance speech -

6:25 - HAHA! Barbara interview the Ninja Turtles, AMAZING!!!!!

6:39 - I never realized Harrison Ford had his left ear pierced.

6:45 - 2010, the year for terrible movies and stereotypical Oscar winning type movies, ie, The Blind Side, or Crazy Heart...but both Jeff Bridges and Sandra Bullock seem to be the favorites...i don't get it...I really don't wanna see either of those movies...

6:53 - "CUT TAPE! CUT TAPE! CUT TAPE!" Barbara came back real quick with a one word answer. Don't try to stump the master stumper, it's not gonna happen Sandra.

6:58 - Alright...Imma brb...I need to grab some energy drinks so I can stay awake for the Oscars...

Red Carpet (Part 2)
7:12 - haha, what the hell was up with Morgan Freeman? He was like...wearing Jack Nicholson Shades...acting way too laid back and almost spoke in Jive, chewing gum...that was weird...

7:15 - Oh SNAP! Check out the spray tan on Sarah Jessica Parker...that is so nasty...

7:16 - Cameron Diaz looks like a giant.

7:17 - Wake me up when the oscars start...I'm exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment